All Enrichment Center sessions conclude with communal Shirah/Tefillah (Singing/Prayer). We experience the joy of singing together, share special moments that occurred in our individual kevutzot (groups), and reinforce Hebrew language learning. Parents are strongly encouraged to join their children for Shirah/Tefillah (Singing/Prayer).
The schedule outlined below is approximate. Enrichment Center staff alters the daily schedule to stay in tune with children’s energy level and interests. During the first hour or so on weekday afternoons, children arrive at different times to the Enrichment Center based on when their schools end. Educators welcome the children and integrate them into ongoing exploration.
- 9 – 11:10 AM for all kevutzot (groups)
- 11:10-11:30 Shirah/Tefillah (Singing/Prayer)
- 1:30 (Tues) or 2:30 (Mon., Wed.) Jewish play and exploration in a Hebrew-filled environment
- 3:30 Kibud (Snack)
- 3:45 Pegisha (Afternoon Meeting)
- 4:00 Mischakim (group-building, Hebrew-based, running games)
- 4:30 Jewish exploration in Yetzirah (our art/expression studio)
- 5:00 More Jewish play and exploration with informal Hebrew language learning
- 5:20 Shirah/Tefillah (Singing/Prayer) with parents
- 5:45 L’hitraot (“Good-bye!”)
Click here for registration information.