Welcome to the Jewish Enrichment Center!
We’re gearing up for another extraordinary year. We’ll have everything you’ve come to know and love about the Jewish Enrichment Center: tons of playing with friends, community singing, in-depth Jewish exploration based on children’s curiosity, running around games in Hebrew, amazing educators, yetzirah (art) projects that take our breath away, and much, much more. Plus, for Fall, 2013, we’re adding:
- Jewish Enrichment Center Camp! August 26 – 30, 2013.
- Yemei Miyuchad (Special Days) – We’ll give your children a chance to play with their Enrichment Center friends when school is out and get some extra Jewish exploration, too. Our first Yemei Miyuchad are Tuesday, Sept. 3 and Wednesday, Sept. 4.
- Another weekday option: Wednesdays! We’ll now have sessions Sunday – Wednesday.
- Hebrew learning that makes it even easier for children to take in Hebrew language naturally.
- Shabbat afternoon intensive group times for our older children (5-6 per year). Everyone will be welcome for havdalah (ceremony separating Shabbat from the weekdays).
As always, our kevutzot (groups) will be multi-age and based on developmental needs of children. Our younger children engage in play-based Jewish exploration, with lots of support in growing their social and emotional skills for group play. Older children transition into Jewish exploration in which children and educators work together to guide the course of their final projects, with continued attentiveness to building skills needed for collaboration and problem-solving.
Got questions? Please call Rabbi Rebecca at 773-234-9403, or write firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Enroll
Please contact Rabbi Rebecca Milder at 773-234-9403 or email@example.com with questions.
And, hey! We always love to get better at what we do. Do you see something you like? Something you know how to make look better or work more efficiently? Please speak up, and thanks!